Vacation Bible School, Nursery, Sunday School, Junior Church, Child Dedication Services, Summer Camp, Children’s Music and Play Programs and Outreach Events.
Matthew 18:5 – “And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My Name, welcomes Me.”
Children are referenced in the Bible over 500 times!!! Our Lord Jesus has a heart for children, and we hope to reflect that in our Children’s Ministries at LCBC.
Psalms 78:5-7 – “He decreed statutes for Jacob and established the law in Israel, which he commanded our forefathers to teach their children, so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.”
We take the responsibility to raise our children for the Lord very seriously at LCBC. We provide fun, safe, Bible-based ministries for all of our children from newborns through teenagers.
To provide a safe atmosphere where our children have the opportunity to experience a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ and impact their world with His life changing message.
Children who are committed to Jesus Christ, morally consistent, growing in faith, knowledgeable of Biblical truths and prepared to serve Him.
To teach our children Biblical truths and doctrine, using personal application through participation in prayer, scripture reading, worship and other activities which foster growth and development of their spiritual lives.
- To provide a safe, loving, Christian environment where parents and children can know God’s love.
- To represent God’s love and help parents feel at ease to enable them to worship and learn about God, rather than worrying about their child/ren.
- To provide a safe, secure, and loving Christian environment for children to participate in
- To teach our children God’s Word and help them understand that the Bible is relevant to them.
- For each child to know that God is real and that a personal relationship with Him gives meaning to his or her life.
- To help each child develop a lifestyle that is built on a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To provide children the opportunity to participate in ministry.
- To support the parents in their responsibility for the spiritual nurture of their child.
- To help children feel a warm sense of belonging to their church family and to grow in their relationships with church friends.
- To provide Godly men and women who are adequately trained to serve as positive role models while they minister with children.
- Utilize our teens by giving them the opportunities to minister and develop their gifts and talents.
Infection Control Policy
Parents are requested to REFRAIN from bringing their child to session if the child has a fever, contagious rash, diarrhea, vomiting or other infectious illness within the past 48 hours.
We complete Background Clearance Checks on all of our Children’s Ministries volunteers.